To create public welfare, ensuring constructive, mutual understanding and trust based relationship between customers, regulators and banks.
- Create welfare – content of sustainable banking business;
- Public – banking clients, residents, business, the public authorities;
- Ensuring constructive relationship – professional and objective, mutually beneficial;
- Customers – companies, households and the public sector who use banking services.
Financially literate and technologically advanced society in which banks act as promoters of progress and guarantors of welfare.
- Financially literate – understands the market economy and the role of banks;
- Technologically advanced – receptive to technological innovations and tends to use them;
- Promoters of progress – installers and disseminators of innovative, advanced technology;
- Guarantors of welfare – advisers, consultants and partners in the value creation process.
Responsibility, transparency, professionalism
- Responsibility – we understand our impact on society, care about their well-being.
- Transparency – we act openly, honestly, strictly keeping ethical standards.
- Professionalism – our actions are based on quality analysis, best practice and knowledge.
- The general meeting of members. The highest governing body of the Association.
- Board. Collegial governing body.
- President. Sole governing body.