The Coordination Committee considers, analyzes and makes decisions on issues of banks to ensure communication and effective exchange of information between the Association and it's members.
- Prepares and corrects the strategy and action plan of Association, organizes it's realization.
- Forms working groups of specialists delegated by Association members and controls activity of these groups.
- Approves projects prepared by working groups and, if necessary, submits for approval to the members meeting.
- Represents the views of Association members presenting prepared projects of documents in competent institutions.
- Each member of the Coordination Committee ensures communication and efficient exchange of information between Association and Association’s member who’s delegated him.